Yesterday (Oct, 22 2018), Citrix released CTX236992 which describes multiple security vulnerabilites with Citrix SD-WAN. Those may allow an attacker to get access to the SD-WAN appliance’s management interface.
The according CVEs are:
- CVE-2018-17444 – Directory traversal
- CVE-2018-17445 – Command Injection
- CVE-2018-17446 – SQL Injection
- CVE-2018-17447 – Information exposure through log files
- CVE-2018-17448 – Incorrect Access Controls
- CVE-2012-2104 – Munin Remote Command Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2016-4793 – IP spoofing.
The vulnerabilities are fixed with SD-WAN firmware versions 9.3.6, 10.0.4 and 10.1.1 – the latter isn’t released yet.
SD-WAN WANOP edition (fka Branch Repeater / CloudBridge) is NOT affected by the vulnerabilities mentioned above.